we know aircraft
Like all aircraft enthusiasts, you have a pretty good idea of what you want to move into next. But it's always a good idea to consult with the experts before making any major investment. Everyone at Apex is there as a consultant, to help you fine tune your thinking about your flying needs as well as capital outlay and a realistic operating budget.
As well, they fly the aircraft that they sell. That experience, along with a large collection of printed aircraft comparisons and flight tests, makes up the storehouse of advice and research available to clients. Apex wants to make sure you wind up flying the right aircraft. They'll steer you away from the ones with hidden maintenance challenges you may not be willing to deal with.
Buying or Selling an Aircraft
- Apex keeps in touch with the used market through a sales network across Canada and the U.S. plus extensive media research – and their growing Apex database.
- Association with one of Canada's oldest maintenance shops assures a speedy, unbiased assessment expediting transactions.
- Our location couldn't be better. Thirty percent of the Canadian aircraft market is located in the Toronto area.
- Knowing the right questions to ask regarding aircraft condition and maintenance can turn up the best buys for you.
- Our consultants are experienced pilots as well as knowledgeable brokers.
- They can fly your aircraft quickly to distant qualified buyers, expanding sales opportunities.